Ooops I did it again...

Garee, party of 4... Garee, party of 4...


Wait, what? 

Yes friends, that's correct. We are adding to the crew... and have affectionately nicknamed this one "G2"- yup, like the Gatorade.
Ironic that G2 is the 'Low Calorie' version of Gatorade... considering I'm doing everything but Low Calorie anything! 

Due date is January 31st! 

It's still sinking in... But we're excited! I think it will continue to be sinking in until he/she gets here. 

I found out while Jas was in DC finishing up everything at our house to try to get our deposit back (we got the full thing, btw- so his efforts paid off). But, I had to tell him via FaceTime. I couldn't wait til he got back, this was some life changing stuff here. 

So, I FaceTimed him and had Evie hold the pee stick... yup, she was waving it all around, and Jas said "What's that?" I took it from her, and pulled it close to the camera. I think Jason was a bit shocked... Although, I can't really say this was unplanned. But, I suppose any time a pregnancy occurs it can be a bit shocking. Thankfully, this time he didn't ask if it was his

So, with another one on the way, our desire to find a home and get settled in sooner than later was at the forefront of our minds. Thus, the expedited home search/contract/out-of-contract/new contract/etc. 

So, here we are. Cats outta the bag. Oh, and this pregnancy has been completely different than the last one... I'm nauseated 24/7. And, I can't stop eating. The only way I can really quell the nausea is by constantly stuffing my face. I really can't stop eating, it's ridiculous. And the scale totally recognizes it, I'm packing on the pounds faster than you can say "step away from the donut, and nobody gets hurt!" It's absurd. But, whatever.

One thing that remains the same- is my addiction to Frosted Flakes. Do I eat Frosted Flakes when I'm not pregnant? Negative ghost-rider. But I can't get enough of them while I'm pregnant. So weird. 

And I don't know about others who have been pregnant before, but this one has been so different because I'm constantly forgetting I'm pregnant! With Evie, I feel like I just thought about being pregnant ALL THE TIME. This time around, not so much. "Can somebody pass the margarit... Crap, I mean tea." 

Side note: it's amazing I would forget considering I feel like I'm going to yack all the time... But I digress...

I suppose that's the latest for now... you don't have to worry your pretty little head because there will certainly be plenty of new updates soon enough. ;)

Until next time. 

Comments

  1. Having a child is always a good news. Congratulations and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment