All my friends know the low rider... The low rider is a little higher. Low rider drives a little slower, low rider is a real goer. Low rider knows every street, yeah. Low rider is the one to meet, yeah...
And I can't believe I'm about to admit this in a public forum...
But...
I.Want.A.Minivan.
There, I said it!
Now, who am I? What the hell? A minivan?! The world must be coming to an end.
It is insane to me that the prospect of getting one... power sliding doors, power liftgate, mass amounts of cargo space... Makes me giddy!
Again, I repeat... what the hell?!
I swore I would never ever get a van. I was going to be an SUV mom... but, I mean, can you really beat power sliding doors while holding a rambunctious toddler? I think not.
SUV's don't do alla that.
The prospect of just pushing a button and having instant access to a carseat- blows my mind. Pow!
A friend of mine is also thinking about getting a van... and we're planning parking lot van dates... we'll open the dual sliders, pop in a DVD, pull out a nicely chilled drink from our built in coolers... and make an afternoon of it. Run along now, children... Mama needs a little break.
I feel like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation when he's dreaming about the swimming pool in the backyard. And I'm salivating.
Now, how to afford the hefty price tag (I mean, who knew a minivan could be so expensive!!! Seriously, it's a van)... Anyone feeling gifty? Philanthropists out there?
And here are a few pics of the munchkin... Just to try to sway your giving hearts...
| Evie's favorite game... "you can't see me" |
| Buddha Belly |
| Happy Girl! |

Comments
Post a Comment