I'm blowing up like you thought I would... same number, same hood, it's all good. And if ya don't know, now ya know...

Embracing our 'new normal'. 

More like totally loving our new normal!!


We are enjoying Jason's new found freedom... and truly relishing in it to the fullest. He has spent a lot of time catching up on quality time with E. Picking things up off the floor that I have just 'left behind' over the last several weeks {the belly gets in the way so much that it is just easier to 'not notice' the left behind object and move on about my day}. 


 I started collecting coupons a few weeks ago... and totally took advantage of Kroger's 'Buy 10 participating products and get $5 off'... and saved 60% on my groceries the other day... That's right, $110 worth of groceries for $45. Holla! 
We are trying to budget ourselves. And, so far so good. We probably should've been trying to budget ourselves a long time ago. But... whatever! Better late than never. There's no time like the present.



I passed my kidney stone! Hallelujah! No surgery for me. Really didn't want to have to go through that, so I am so incredibly pleased. Woohoo! 
I had an OB appointment this week, and a MFM appointment for an ultrasound growth scan. Jason got to attend BOTH! The babe is growing wonderfully! Already 3lbs 9 oz, which puts him in the 83%ile. A far cry from little miss Evie who was 4 lbs 14 oz and in the <1%ile nearly 10 weeks later. All looks good with the little fella.

Life is good. We're soaking up this time together while we have it. And Jas has acquired quite the 'honey-do' list. So, I will be putting him to work on our kitchen ASAP. We got paint and hardware today. Weeee! Can't wait to turn this monstrosity around. 
I suppose that's all for the time being. 

Until next time...

Comments