But baby here I am... banging on your front door, my pride spilled on the floor- my hands and knees are bruised and I'm crawling back to you

We are 100% past the point of no return... She is mobile... and there is no stopping her now.

It's really wild how much she has matured in the last few weeks. She's so interactive. She laughs and smiles all the time. 

And she does.not.stop.moving. Gone are the days of her just laying idly and playing with a toy- she is on the move and if you turn your head for even just a half a second she is into something... and often something she shouldn't be into {we have this in common}. She is a bit exhausting right now...and I know my exhaustion is only going to worsen from here on out. 

But I can't lie- I LOVE this time! My little baby is a little person. And I just love the little person she is... Even if she keeps me incredibly busy and my blog/amazon/facebook/instagram time is lessening. 

On another note, I've been meaning to update everyone on how Baby Led Weaning is going... So, we are still doing a TON of Baby Led Weaning (she eats whole fruits, meats {she really loves chicken}, some very soft veggies, breads, crackers, yogurt and essentially anything else I eat I give her some to try. BUT, I received a sample of some Plum Organics World Baby food, and she tried it and loved it! So, we have been doing 1-2 of these packs a day to ensure she's getting enough vegetables. We had been struggling with getting other veggies soft enough for her to eat, and for her to like the taste enough to eat- so this has been a good compromise. And the way we do it, is she just sucks it out of the pack- so it's almost like she's doing it herself. She chooses how much, and how fast to eat. I'm still a huge fan of BLW, but for now at least she enjoys this method... so I'm good with it. And, the cool thing about the 'World' baby food- is they have some really awesome flavors! This baby definitely loves flavors.
Gobble Gobble
Mouth full of french toast stick
The girl loves fruit
We're moving full steam ahead on the move to Ohio... We are still looking at tentative dates, but end of May is our goal. It's going to be a crazy time, but that seems to be how we do just about everything in our lives these days. No rest for the weary.

I suppose that's it for now! And she's up from her nap- goodness that did not seem long enough. Gah!

Until next time...

Comments

  1. omg before we know it she's gonna say "BEEP BEEP, WHO GOT DA KEYS TO DA JEEP, vrooooom"...... slow down Evelyn Kate! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment