So I'm going home, back to the place where I belong... and where your love has always been enough for me. I'm not running from, no I think you got me all wrong... I don't regret this life I chose for me.


O-HI-O

On the eve of our move to Ohio, I'm feeling excited... but sad. We have so many great memories here in DC. We made some amazing friends, had some fantastic experiences, marveled at 'how cool' it is to live in our Nations Capital and not be here as tourists, and we had our first child here- probably the most wonderful and memorable thing that has ever happened to us. 







We have done so many fun things since we've been here...

Andi's visit- right after we moved here- and yes, that's some random guy on the end

My brother's engagement

The ColorRun5K

Jordy and Adam's engagement
And there are so many more fun things that I don't have time to pull all of the pictures from- but a quick scroll through my blog will reveal that we have definitely taken advantage of our time here to the fullest.

It's not always been easy, but we have always found a way to make it work. I think the reason it worked for us, is because of our amazing support in our precious friendships that we have here.











I feel a sadness in my gut, and I know that that ache is for all you that we will be leaving behind. DC wouldn't have been the experience that it's been for us without each and every one of you- our DC friends.

Tomorrow we start a new journey. Is Ohio our final stop on the journey? I'm not quite sure, but it's definitely the next step on our path.

The boxes are packed... as our time here comes to a close. Let's do this.

I love you all! XOXO


Comments