You're never gonna be alone from this moment on... if you ever feel like letting go, I won't let you fall...




"Time is going by, much faster than I...and I'm starting to regret not spending all of it with you..."

Little mama is standing and doing her thing. She doesn't want help either... I try to hold her hands, she's just not interested. I imagine walking is not far around the corner. 

So we are in full force for the move now. Less than 2 weeks to go! I can't believe it's happening so soon. Where does the time go? I feel like this is my catch-all phrase these days...because, legit, I have no idea where the hell it goes. Somehow I missed Tuesday. And the entire month of April. 

For those that were curious, we did ultimately decide to go with the moving company- so much less stressful. Expensive, but worth it for the peace of mind. We think so anyway. 

Packing though, is a completely different story. And packing with an infant is just hellacious. I have no words. But, we're somehow coming along... slow and steady wins the race- at least that's what they say, right? 

This little monkey would rather play than pack. Can't say that I blame her. 

To all of my nurse friends- Happy Nurses Week! Y'all are a stone cold pack of weirdos that I totally love and couldn't live without (well, life would be much less interesting to say the least). I love my job and I love working with some of the most incredible men and women this world will ever know. Shout out to Hadley (who helped deliver Evie), for winning Nurse of Year! Much deserved honor mi amiga! Mazel!

It also happens to be the week of Mother's Day! 

Happy Mother's Day to the mama's! I have a far greater appreciation for all of you... and now I totally get that crazy look in your eye that you all seem to perpetually have. My crazy look tends to resemble the stink eye... and don't look too close, you may turn to stone. 

Until next time... I hope your day is better than hers. 


Comments

  1. I like your daughter. She is very beautiful. I hope that she has a wonderful future and I hope she becomes what she wants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment