And baby, the way you move me its crazy, its like you see right through me, you make it easier, you please me and you don't even have to try
Just needed to have a tribute to Jason. He has been the sweetest, most supportive husband a girl could ask for through this whole process. Just yesterday he said, "Steph, I know Joel is coming to town and this is one of the last weekends you have left with your friends so I want you to go and have a good time and not worry about packing up the house. I will take care of it. That may mean I can't hang out as much with everyone, but I want you to enjoy your time." {melt my heart}
I don't know if it can get any sweeter, or more thoughtful than that folks.
I don't know if it can get any sweeter, or more thoughtful than that folks.

gotta love that jas.
ReplyDelete