Don't be a drag, just be a queen...
So, Joel came to town this past weekend! We had a blast!
Jason and I picked Joel up at the airport on Thursday night, his plane was a bit late and the poor guy had to spend a lot of time sitting on the tarmac waiting for a spot to open up.
Friday night we went to dinner and out to some of the Montrose hot-spots.
Saturday night we went to an amateur drag show fundraiser that a friend was participating in... and we had an absolute ball!
Sunday we went to lunch and had a fabulous italian lunch at Riva's... love me some lasagna! And capped it off with a rousing game of "Dominion"- yes I'm a closet gamer, but not so much in the closet anymore. Whoops. So that was my weekend!!!
Yesterday was my last payroll in my current position. I can't believe I'm getting so close to the end of my stint at the hospital! 6 years!!! Long time. One of my nurses came in my office this morning and started to cry...yea that doesn't really make it easier.
Jason has been awesome getting our gas (imagine that-Jason didn't have a problem with gas...hehehe), electric and cable set up in our new place. I'm continuing to have issues with the getting my temporary nursing license...I keep leaving messages and no one will call me back. I'm a nice girl...and I really just want to work in your district! Besides that means more money for you and my clinical expertise-call a chick back!!! Really hoping that whole thing comes through or I'm going to be up a creek, and my paddle is probably packed in one of the 100 boxes that is now our apartment.
Oh, Jason and I mapped our route tonight for the drive to DC. Looks like we'll be making a stop in Knoxville, that will give us a long first day driving, and a shorter second day. I think that's better. We found a hotel that allows dogs, so little Chloe monster should be all set. Not looking forward to a 23 hour drive with a dog... but not sure what else we can do about that. That dog did horribly on the plane... maybe I need somePropofol Dramamine? Meh! Oh well, we'll figure it out.
On another note, saw the movie "Bridesmaids" this past weekend- hilarious. I may have wet myself at a few parts from laughing so hard (may have doesn't mean I really did... but it is possible...). If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend. Great one-liners in that movie too. That's all for now. :)
Jason and I picked Joel up at the airport on Thursday night, his plane was a bit late and the poor guy had to spend a lot of time sitting on the tarmac waiting for a spot to open up.
Friday night we went to dinner and out to some of the Montrose hot-spots.
| Grant, Peej, Joel, Rev and moi |
| Cuttin' a little rug- Gaga's got nothin' on me |
![]() |
| My favorite "queen" |
Sunday we went to lunch and had a fabulous italian lunch at Riva's... love me some lasagna! And capped it off with a rousing game of "Dominion"- yes I'm a closet gamer, but not so much in the closet anymore. Whoops. So that was my weekend!!!
Yesterday was my last payroll in my current position. I can't believe I'm getting so close to the end of my stint at the hospital! 6 years!!! Long time. One of my nurses came in my office this morning and started to cry...yea that doesn't really make it easier.
Jason has been awesome getting our gas (imagine that-Jason didn't have a problem with gas...hehehe), electric and cable set up in our new place. I'm continuing to have issues with the getting my temporary nursing license...I keep leaving messages and no one will call me back. I'm a nice girl...and I really just want to work in your district! Besides that means more money for you and my clinical expertise-call a chick back!!! Really hoping that whole thing comes through or I'm going to be up a creek, and my paddle is probably packed in one of the 100 boxes that is now our apartment.
Oh, Jason and I mapped our route tonight for the drive to DC. Looks like we'll be making a stop in Knoxville, that will give us a long first day driving, and a shorter second day. I think that's better. We found a hotel that allows dogs, so little Chloe monster should be all set. Not looking forward to a 23 hour drive with a dog... but not sure what else we can do about that. That dog did horribly on the plane... maybe I need some
On another note, saw the movie "Bridesmaids" this past weekend- hilarious. I may have wet myself at a few parts from laughing so hard (may have doesn't mean I really did... but it is possible...). If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend. Great one-liners in that movie too. That's all for now. :)


Comments
Post a Comment