I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour, I'll be there for you, like I've been there before, I'll be there for you, cuz you're there for me too...

So excited! We booked Andi's flight to come to DC for 4th of July weekend!

Can't wait to explore and enjoy our nation's capitol together! She's flying into BWI and taking the MARC down to Union Station... 6 bucks each way! Can't hardly beat that. It will be an adventure for sure. Jason is not going to be up in DC by that time and Andi is leaving the hub at home, so it will be just us girls. Fun!!!

We are continuing to chisel away at the packing thing... the kitchen is about all packed up except for cups, plates and silverware...no more cooking for me. I say that like I cook frequently...I think Jas would beg to differ. 

I spoke to the recruiter at Georgetown today, she was following up on my drug test... I think I put it on the back burner a little too long. I'll have to get that done this week. I would hate to lose my job opportunity because I didn't have time to get my drug test. Whoops!

I had to call the FBI today to follow up on my fingerprints for my background check for my nursing license. The DC nursing board is requesting a receipt that shows that I submitted my fingerprints to them, so when I called the FBI to request one, they just laughed and said "uh, yea, we don't do receipts". Hmm, that wasn't so friendly. Hopefully, they complete my background check here shortly and then I can move on with my life. Ahhh, the joys of moving. BAHUMBUG! 

I guess that's about it for today...oh it was really cute, one of my nurses came into my office today and said "What's your last day going to be?", I told her "June 3rd". She came back about 10 minutes later "And what time do you think you're going to be leaving on the 3rd?" I said "I don't know, probably 3:30-4ish" and she said "Ok". She came back another 10 minutes later and said "We're having a party for you that day, I need you to be here til at least 2:30"...I just laughed. Later I ran into the other nurse manager for the West side and told her the story and she said "She told you?!? I told her to keep it a surprise!" So sweet, I will miss my sweet nurses....

Change is a good thing...I'll keep telling myself, eventually I'll believe it...

Comments