And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free...and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
| Happy 4th of July! |
Happy 4th of July everyone! Andi came to visit for the weekend, she just left this morning <tear>. It's been really cool to be out and about in DC during the 4th of July weekend though. I feel so patriotic. The picture above is of the front of our house. And if you look closely you'll see another flag next door. They are lining the street, and it looks really neat. I love Georgetown.
Andi and I had a blast this weekend. We always do. We've been friends for almost 15 years, but we've gotten a lot closer over the last 8 or so, and I just can't even imagine my life without her in it.
| Lunch/Dinner at Serendipity 3 |
| Eating the hibiscus flower at the bottom of the St. Germain/Champagne beverage. Delish. |
| Of course, Georgetown Cupcake- AKA DC Cupcake |
| Mi casa |
| The White House is in the background...so much for the self protrait |
| Yo-Bama! |
| DuPont Circle by night |
| Make a wish! |
![]() |
| <3 |
We went to National Mall and saw the White House, Washington Monument and ventured over to the Holocaust Museum. Had some fabulous dinners out and about. Did some shopping...and spent some time relaxing. Perfect weekend! Can't wait til she comes back...and hopefully this time Blair will come along with her.
Tonight I went up to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Moe's house for a cookout and some fireworks. It was nice to get out of the city and spend time with family.
Jason comes back to DC on Friday- can't wait. He is driving up from Texas with Dad. It will be a "man road-trip". Tomorrow I'm starting a series of 3 night shifts... it will be good because it will give me a chance to meet the night shift staff and see how things operate at night.
That's all from here for now...more updates to come.
Tonight I went up to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Moe's house for a cookout and some fireworks. It was nice to get out of the city and spend time with family.
Jason comes back to DC on Friday- can't wait. He is driving up from Texas with Dad. It will be a "man road-trip". Tomorrow I'm starting a series of 3 night shifts... it will be good because it will give me a chance to meet the night shift staff and see how things operate at night.
That's all from here for now...more updates to come.

Comments
Post a Comment