I'm coming home, I'm coming home... tell the world I'm coming home. Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits, and they've forgiven my mistakes... I'm coming home, I'm coming home tell the world that I'm coming...
I wish there would've been a manual that came with marrying a scientist... There are a lot of things that you need to be prepared for. One of which is moving around.
And here we are again... Moving.
I started this blog 3 years ago when we were making our second big move... from Texas to DC. And now this move will see us going full circle... after 9 years- we're going HOME to Ohio.
Jas just got the official offer yesterday evening. This morning I went up to work to drop off my resignation so that my boss can try to recruit for my position sooner than later. And I'm going through all of these motions... but it still feels so surreal. We're really doing this.
For 8 years it was just the 2 of us... and then in the last year it's been just the 3 of us... We've always found a way. We made friends that we could not live without. We've built relationships that you only really see on TV shows. We've grown together so much. And seen each other grow as individuals. And now we're going back to where it all began. Wow.
I'm a bit anxious about this move... I've never moved with a baby before. Jas and I can live in the transition and chaos, but what does that look like with a baby? I shudder to think...
I'm a bit sad as well. I love DC!! I love where we live!! I love my job!! I love my friends here!! Just like when we left Ohio, and then Texas and now DC- I will be leaving a piece of my heart behind. That's just how it is...
But I'm excited about this new chapter!
Lot's to do before the end of May. Stay tuned for updates.
Oh, and my Ohio friends- if you know of any ER's looking to hire a highly experienced, excellent ER nurse for night shifts- let me know! :)
Oh, and my Ohio friends- if you know of any ER's looking to hire a highly experienced, excellent ER nurse for night shifts- let me know! :)




Cant friggen WAIT to have ya'll closer!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteSqueeeeeee!
ReplyDelete