Last night we had our going away party at Cafe Adobe! It was great! I was so thankful to see so many of our friends from the last 6 years all in one place. It was a bit overwhelming and I got a bit teary towards the end, but it meant so much to have them all there.
We shared stories, laughed and enjoyed the "perfect margarita"- boy oh boy, I don't think DC will be able to make a Texas margarita...darn shame. I love me some margaritas.
To all those that were able to make it out last night- thank you so much for coming! For those that wanted to come, but couldn't- I can't wait to see you on a future visit (and I'm sure it will be sooner than later-please read above in reference to margaritas).
Here are some pics from last night that my lovely friend Stacy took since I left my camera battery at home (whoops, guess I had a few other things on my mind).
 |
| ER ladies! Love them! |
 |
| Damon, Brenda, Roel me and Jas. Brenda and I started at Methodist at the exact same time, we went through orientation together... she was my first Texas friend! <3 |
 |
| My life saver! Mr. David Metz- this last year would've been rough without you! |
 |
| Meghan, Dani and I |
 |
| My twin |
 |
Dennis, Me and Brian- my "guys night out" boys
So many great memories have been made...and I know this is only the beginning... now everyone needs to come visit so we can live it up in DC!!! |
Comments
Post a Comment