And tonight is the night where two become one...

Um, yea... about that... ya know how the bible says when you get married "and the two shall become one flesh" - I'm not sure God was referring to the 2 sharing 1 teeny, tiny, freaking bed. I'm not sure how marriages have survived in a teeny tiny freaking bed. This is ridiculous.

Yea, this is all that's left of our apartment-and that little bed?! Insane.

Thank goodness for the iMac, we've been laying in bed at night watching Hulu...
You can't tell the slope of the bed from the pics, but I assure you it is concave so one will tend to migrate towards the middle. And then, Jason swears he woke me up by using some kind of pile driving move and my entire body was lifted off the bed... but I don't have any recollection of this. He was so angry and said "surely, you woke up and you were just being mean pretending to be asleep when I tried to wake you up to get you to move?" Really?!?! REALLY?!?! I realize I may not be the nicest person all of the time, but I wouldn't waste my time (or yours) and "pretend" to be asleep just so I could take up more room in the bed. Dr. Garee actually did a mathematical calculation and says that I was occupying 74% of the bed, I don't think he is taking into account the shape I have to put my body in to accommodate Chloe who always seems to find a place to sleep between my legs. 2 more days...Ugh!

Comments

Post a Comment