I'm movin' on... at last I can see, life has been patiently waiting for me and I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone...
The movers came today...we went from this:
Then the driver pulls out a whammy and says that our stuff will be arriving June 7th in DC. We were planning on June 8th because that was our quoted window- June 8th-11th... we had hotel reservations for the our drive and I had plans for this Sunday...and now all of that is kind of tossed out the window. We're having a going away party Saturday night... it's not going to be so crazy because we have to leave at 4am Sunday. Craziness. I'm sure somehow this is a good thing, I'm just having trouble seeing that now.
Last night we did our last $2 Tuesday with the Barnaby's boys! We had 2 extra guests this time- Meghan and Rusty-roo decided to stop on by. Good times. Got pictures with my fave waiters... and Jesus told me he may be moving to DC!! One can only hope...
So, now that all of our stuff is packed onto a truck bound for the East coast- we are literally sitting around on our laptops in a nearly vacant apartment. Our only piece of remaining furniture is a full size bed that Jason and I got into an all out war over last night... This bed is ridiculous. You roll towards the middle and it has more bounce than a trampoline. It's so low to the ground I have to crawl to get into it. I'm ready to get to DC just to have my darn bed back!
I guess that's all for today... I have a 90 minute massage coming up- Can't hardly wait!!!!
| $2 vino...can't beat it! |
| Jas and his man beer |
| Jesus's sauces for the sweet potato fries |
| They love each other... |
| They love each other a lot apparently |
| Me and Rex |
| The crew! {of note: Rex is trying to push me out of the way to get closer to Jason} |
I guess that's all for today... I have a 90 minute massage coming up- Can't hardly wait!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment