You've been so kind and generous, I don't know how you keep on giving...For your kindness, I'm in debt to you... for your selflessness, my admiration, for everything you've done, you know I'm bound...I'm bound to thank you for it...


Yesterday was a very difficult day, not only did I say good-bye to my unit and all of my wonderful staff, but I said good-bye to the hospital I've come to know as home for the last 6 years. It's not a perfect place by any stretch, but its comfortable and familiar. My staff threw me a fantastic going away party, and I was so touched. They all signed a "Houston, Texas" book and put little notes in it, which I will undoubtedly cherish forever. Glycie, my ultra creative nurse made me these great photo collages. They also got me a gift card to help with the move. So very sweet and thoughtful. Gosh, I'm really going to miss them.

Here are some pics from yesterday:



One of my sweet nurses: Ijeoma- she always made me smile in the mornings

Lizza, David, Me and Pablo- the leadership team

Lizza, Pablo, Angelo, Me and Connie- The leadership team, plus Main 5's leadership team

My love, Meghan

Danielle, Me and Johnie- my ER mentors

Sweet Randi, one of my nurses that left to go work in the ER

Luz, Ms. Miller, Me, Jackie and Pablo- fantastic nurses!!!

Me and Roseanna- She always filled me in on the scoop from the night shift!

David, sweet boy, drives me crazy much of the time, but I don't know what I'd do without him!

Rob and I! The man with the plan. We would tag team any and all of the unit issues together.


Such a great group! I will miss everyone dearly... I'm just so thankful for everyone and everything.

Comments